Slide Show / Lectures by Andrew McLachlan
My slide show / lectures are designed to be presented in two 45 minute segments with an intermission between each of the segments and each segment is loaded with inspirational imagery. Shorter one hour versions of each presentation are available upon request. During each presentation I share my photographic tips, digital darkroom techniques, as well as in-the-field experiences and observations that influenced my compositions at the time of capture. To book one of the below slide show / lectures for your camera club or group please contact me for further information. Custom lectures are also available upon request.
What are folks saying about my presentations?:
• Very good speaker and a great photographer! Brian Palmer
• Great photos! Very inspiring and gave us quite a few good ideas for creativity. Bill Proietti
• Enjoyed the presentation!! Andrew’s photographs were stunning and his explanations of how and why were informative. Would love to attend one of his workshops! Mara Holdenried
• Great presentation! Theresa Pritchard
• This was a very well done presentation! I learned a lot! Edson Inniss
• Thank-you – enjoyed the presentation! Joanne de Boemier
• Great presentation! Andrew did a great job of explaining why and how he took the shots. Learned a lot! Chris Noronha
"Andrew McLachlan gave a full day seminar for the Sarnia Photographic Club which was extremely well received by all who attended. Andrew was an engaging speaker who shared his incredible images from Ontario and beyond while explaining many tips and techniques in a way that could be understood by all levels of photographers. The day was full of great information with plenty of opportunities for everyone to ask questions. This seminar is highly recommended."
Christine Roenpseiss, Program Director, Sarnia Photographic Club